VIRGINIA BUSINESS AND NON-PROFIT LOANS
• LOANS. SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Application.
Small businesses and nonprofit organizations throughout the Commonwealth affected by the COVID Loans -19 can now apply for low-interest federal disaster loans of up to $2 million from the SBA to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable, and other expenses. Guidelines and to apply for a loan:
• WEBINAR: FILLING OUT THE EIDL APPLICATION.
Sponsored by the Virginia SBDC Network, March 23, 2020.
• TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN COMPLETING LOAN APPLICATION.
Small Business Development Center, University of Mary Washington (Warsaw), is providing technical assistance to businesses to apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans, including tips on the process, documents needed, links to needed forms, and telephone/electronic consultation.
• PROBLEMS WITH APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCESS.
Congressman Rob Wittman’s Office: Chris Jones, Deputy District Director, (804) 443-0668.
VIRGINIA STATE GOVERNMENT
General Virginia COVID-19 Information
• Home Page on COVID-19: Includes list of actions Governor Northam has announced to combat COVID-19: https://www.virginia.gov/coronavirus-updates/
• Governor’s Letter requesting SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans: https://www.governor.virginia.gov/media/governorvirginiagov/governor-of-virginia/pdf/SBA-Disaster-Declaration-Request.pdf
Virginia Department of Health
• Home Page: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/
• Update on COVID-19 Cases in Virginia: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
• Interim Guidance: Considerations for Businesses and Employers: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/content/uploads/sites/13/2020/03/VDH-Business-Guidance_03.08.20-1.pdf
Centers for Disease Control
• Home Page on COVID-19: coronavirus.gov
• Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
Small Business Administration
• Disaster Assistance for COVID-19: https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
• SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/ApplyOnline
Internal Revenue Service