We are excited to announce the Non-Profit COVID-19 Relief Program. This program is for local and regional non-profits for the purpose of providing essential funding during the economic crisis that has resulted from COVID-19 global pandemic. The deadline to apply is NOVEMBER 30, 2020. To apply click on the link below and fill out the application. Once you have the application filled out with supporting documentation, email email@example.com If you do not have access to email, mail to NC Grant Program c/o NNPDC, P.O. Box 1600, Warsaw, VA 22572.
Non-Profit Grant Application
The Northumberland County Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program (the Program) funds have been made available by the Northumberland County Board of Supervisors from the County’s Coronavirus Relief Funds under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Administration of the Program will be coordinated by the Northern Neck Planning District Commission. The Program provides a one-time, emergency grant to eligible, for-profit small businesses in Northumberland County to assist with unplanned costs incurred as a direct result of business interruptions and mandated business closures due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). There are a limited amount of funds available for the Program; therefore, eligible businesses will be funded on a first come first serve basis when a completed application is received. Applications submitted without all required documentation will be deemed incomplete and, therefore, ineligible for consideration. Any questions regarding this grant should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the complete description/ eligibility requirements and application, please see the following two (2) forms.
1. Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program
2. Application for Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program
Application period (Round 1): Open September 21, 2020 through 11:59 P.M. October 30, 2020.
Amount: The maximum grant amount under this program is $7,500 per business establishment
VIRGINIA BUSINESS AND NON-PROFIT LOANS
• LOANS. SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Application.
Small businesses and nonprofit organizations throughout the Commonwealth affected by the COVID Loans -19 can now apply for low-interest federal disaster loans of up to $2 million from the SBA to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable, and other expenses. Guidelines and to apply for a loan:
• WEBINAR: FILLING OUT THE EIDL APPLICATION.
Sponsored by the Virginia SBDC Network, March 23, 2020.
• TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN COMPLETING LOAN APPLICATION.
Small Business Development Center, University of Mary Washington (Warsaw), is providing technical assistance to businesses to apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans, including tips on the process, documents needed, links to needed forms, and telephone/electronic consultation.
• PROBLEMS WITH APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCESS.
Congressman Rob Wittman’s Office: Chris Jones, Deputy District Director, (804) 443-0668.
VIRGINIA STATE GOVERNMENT
General Virginia COVID-19 Information
• Home Page on COVID-19: Includes list of actions Governor Northam has announced to combat COVID-19: https://www.virginia.gov/coronavirus-updates/
• Governor’s Letter requesting SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans: https://www.governor.virginia.gov/media/governorvirginiagov/governor-of-virginia/pdf/SBA-Disaster-Declaration-Request.pdf
Virginia Department of Health
• Home Page: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/
• Update on COVID-19 Cases in Virginia: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
• Interim Guidance: Considerations for Businesses and Employers: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/content/uploads/sites/13/2020/03/VDH-Business-Guidance_03.08.20-1.pdf
Centers for Disease Control
• Home Page on COVID-19: coronavirus.gov
• Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
Small Business Administration
• Disaster Assistance for COVID-19: https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
• SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/ApplyOnline
Internal Revenue Service